Ingersoll rand tools are known worldwide for their superior quality, engineering and ergonomic design.
Ingersoll rand tools
- Service tools such as impactions, ratchets, drills/drivers, Surface preparation tools, cordless tools and kits for use in a wide variety of application.
- Assemly tools such as air and electric screwdrivers, nut runners, drills and accessories for all types of accessories for all types of assembly precision fastening tools such as precision air and electric assembly equipment and fastening control systems for consistent and precise tool performance.
- Air, Electric & Hydraulic Utility Winches available in capacities ranging from 300-10000Kg. Man rider Winches in capacities from 150-3,125Kg
- Balancers & Air, Electric & Hydraulic Hoists from 0.12-200tons.
- Manual Hoists capacities of 0.5 to 25tons.
- Workstation Bridge cranes up to 1360 Kg.
- Jib Cranes (support Structures) up to 907Kg
- Handling Devices- Vacuum load capacities from 27 to 136 Kg. Clamp load capacities from 27-45 Kg.
- ARO Diaphragm pumps capacities ranging from 17.4 to 1041 L/min
- Vane Starters- 3.6 to 56 KW.